Creating a New Page
To start, go to Pages > Add new.
If you scroll down past the WordPress editor, you will see a section called “Page Options.” This houses the theme’s page builder, called the Muffin Builder.
It is not the same thing as the WPBakery Page Builder. The WPBakery Page Builder is what I recommend using to create a page, but I will still give you an overview of both.
The Muffin Builder
With the Muffin Builder, a page can be split into different work sections where you can choose your colors, backgrounds, layouts, sidebars, classes, and more. Within each section, you simply add whatever items you need.
To add an item inside a work section, click Add item. You will see your selected Item added below the button. There are a number of things you can do with this added Item.
• Expand the selected Item to 1/6, 1/5, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1/1 by using “+” button in the Item. Or, you can shorten the Item using the “-” button. Note: Every Item can be sized in the same way.
• Delete an Item/Section/Row by ˟ in the right Item corner.
• Edit each Item/Section/Row by clicking on “Pencil” in the right bottom corner.
• Clone an Item/Section/Row by clicking on “Clone” in the right bottom corner.
• You can also move any Item/Section/Row by drag & drop.
• Hide Section if you don’t want to display it in front-end.
There are more details on the Muffin Builder here:
WPBakery Page Builder
The WPBakery Page Builder is accessible from the backend of the page:
Clicking the “Backend Editor” will bring up the page builder options, as shown in the picture below.
The Frontend Editor gives you the same options as the Backend Editor, except you are building the page on the frontend which allows you to see your progress in real time.
An in-depth explanation of all of the available elements in the WPBakery page builder can be found here:
And a video tutorial for beginners can be found here: